UpContent is a platform that lets you, discover, curate, and share relevant content to build your audience and engagement over various platforms.
What’s the Benefit of using UpContent?
- Discover the best content for any topic and easily share it with your followers
- Collaborate with your team and internal SMEs through a secure workflow, leveraging organizational knowledge
- Optimize thought leadership by adding custom URLs and imagery
- Distribute across channels by curating the articles your audiences want on social, email, and website properties
- Convert followers with custom CTAs
- Analyze integrated campaigns by tracking engagement and monitoring channel growth
- Supported networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn Plans and Features
Plans and Features
- Lifetime access to UpContent
- All future Curator Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 3 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new UpContent users who do not have existing accounts
- Optional add-on: Add extra collections for $10 a month per collection
- Optional add-on: Add extra domains for $15 a month per domain
- Optional add-on: HTML email integration for $15 a month
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Unlimited users
- Integrations: Zapier, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Buffer, HubSpot, and more
- RSS integrations
- Custom website and email integration
- Custom article image and summary
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share with more people like you!
1 review for UpContent
- Easy to use
- Generated results really relevant and match with topics/profile
- UpContent makes it easy for users to find content to curate & share
- Customer support is best, they focus more on customers
- Useful built-in integrations that you can take advantage of, like- Hubspot, Hootsuite etc.
- Using API users are able to fetch fresh data directly to CMS and with a press of a button, it will be saved as a new blog post.
- Sometimes it's asked for re-login with integrations but's that's not a big issue.
- Not multi-lingual, only support English, hoping in future it will be multi-language supported.