Scalenut vs Jasper/Jarvis: In this post, we are going to review and compare the industry’s 2 best A.I writing tools- Jarvis vs Scalenut. And will find out which one is really the best A.I tool for content generation and suggestion.
Note: Jarvis changed their name to JASPER
But which one you should choose?, don’t worry this post will help you to find out.
Scalenut Vs Jasper ai: Which one is Better A.i Writer
Jasper ai is built on GPT 3 technology using which users can generate short as well as long-form content. There’s also a Boss Mode writing assistant available for more flexibility in generating content. But to use Boss Mode users need to pay extra.
While Scalenut is also built on GPT 3 ai technology but they also use their in-house developed ai models to give far better content generation highly related to your content topic.
Along with ai writing assistant, there are also SEO features included in Scalenut such as Content grading, NLP terms, Content briefs, SEO metrics and more at a 4X cheaper price compared to Jasper ai.
◼️ Jasper Ai Overview
Jasper.ai is a GPT-3 artificial intelligence-based content writing tool that can help you create ads copy, long content posts, social posts, blog/e-commerce product descriptions, marketing emails, and much more.
What’s great about Jasper.ai is that it can help you save a lot of time and effort in creating content. All you need to do is input what you want to write about, and Jasper.ai will do the rest.
In addition, Jasper.ai is constantly learning and improving its algorithms, so you can be sure that the content it produces will be of the highest quality.
If you’re looking for a content writing tool that can help you save time and create high-converting content, Jasper.ai is definitely worth checking out.
Jasper Ai Feature:
- Content generation
- Ai machine learning
- Grammer checked
- Plagiarism checked original content
- Ai templates
- Sentence Formating
- SEO friendly
- Boss Mode
- SurferSEO integration
- Team collaboration
3 reasons why you should choose Jasper
- One of the most notable features of Jasper is its ability to learn and improve over time. This means that as more data is fed into the system, Jasper gets better at making predictions and recommendations.
- Another key feature of Jasper is its focus on personalization. The platform is designed to offer users personalized recommendations based on their individual preferences. This makes it different from other AI platforms that tend to focus on providing general recommendations.
- Finally, Jasper is also designed to be highly scalable. This means that it can be used by businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. This is made possible by the fact that Jasper is built on top of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
Pros & Cons:
- Easy to use UI/UX.
- 10,000 Free Credits on Signup, Join Here
- Really useful content templates, especially AIDA, PAS, and content improver.
- Very helpful long form content assistant.
- Comes with game-changer Boss Mode
- Supports up to 30 different languages for content creation
- Grammar fixer and content simplifiers make things easier.
- Not all of the content that is generated is usable, thus credits waste
- Users have to buy monthly or yearly price subscriptions. (biggest con compared to it’s competitors)
- Prices are a little too high.
◼️ Scalenut Overview
Along with being an Ai writer, Scalenut also offers Content research, Briefs, Keyword/SEO suggestions and NLP terms to get a higher SERP position in search engines.
In most simple words, Scalenut is the perfect tool for content researchers who want to get the .most out of their content. With Scalenut, you can easily find the most relevant and target keywords for your content, write SEO-friendly long-form content, and create click-worthy marketing copies.
There’s also a Cruise Mode similar to Jasper’s Boss Mode without needed to pay extra.
Recently Scalenut announce integration with SEMrush. This means users can make better use of existing features like SEO competitor analysis, topic clusters and more to optimize their SEO efforts for better ROI.
This is huge news for anyone who relies on SEO to drive traffic and sales, as Semrush is one of the most popular and comprehensive SEO tools on the market.
With Scalenut, you can now track your SEO progress and performance in real-time, and make adjustments on the fly to ensure you’re always ahead of the competition.
Not to mention, you can also use Semrush’s powerful keyword research capabilities to find the right keywords to target for your business.
- Content research
- Content briefs
- A.i writing assistant
- 40+ ai assistant templates
- Command feature
- Cruise Mode
- NLP terms and recommendation
- Grammer & Tone check
- Plagiarism checked original content
- SEO tools and features
- Content grade
- 5 min SEO Blog Creation
- Team members collaboration
- Chrome Extension
- Semrush integration
3 reasons why you should use Scalenut
- Begin with a single term and receive extensive reports chock-full of useful information. SEO Assistant helps you plan material that will rank by using its knowledge of important terms, h tags, readability, and intent.
- Get winning content ideas and copy from AI. With AI Copywriter, you will get new and limitless content ideas at the touch of a button. It’s your obvious advantage, which extends to full blogs, email headers, ad copy, social media postings, and various other content formats.
- With the SEO Assistant’s intelligent editor, make sure everything is in order, from key terms and image density to pertinent questions and h tags, and generate winning content every time.
Pros & Cons:
- Great UI/UX, easy to use and understand
- High-Quality Content (Output)
- A lot of Copywriting templates
- Google NLP feature is a good inclusion
- Content research made easy
- Cruise mode to generate content with the fast pace
- Affordable pricing
- Keywords and SEO suggestions
- Chrome extension makes the usage even outside the platform
- There is nothing to mention here as a disadvantage because platform consistently improiving.
Now, let’s compare both A.I tools specs & features side by side!
Side by Side Comparison Chart: Scalenut vs Jasper Ai
|Command Features||✔️, Boss Mode||✔️, Cruise Mode|
|Content Quality Check/Grade||❌||✔️|
|Free Version Available?||✔️||✔️|
|Pricing||From $49/Year- 1 site||$59/Lifetime- 5 sites|
|||👉 Try Jasper||👉 Try Scalenut|
What’s the Difference & Who Wins: Scalenut vs Jasper
A.I Generated Content Quality Comparison
First thing first, generated content quality of these tools!
If you watched the above Scalenut vs Jasper comparison video to the end, then it’s quite clear that scalenut is best in terms of A.I’s content quality and generate better results.
It’s long-form editor is equipped with a toolbar and generated content is useful and relevant to the topic.
While on the other hand, Jasper is a good generation of short-term content but when it comes to long-term content, it’s really disappointing and sometimes shows irrelevant content. Plus, there’s no editing toolbar like we have in scalenut.
|Credits Use Limit||– Credits spends on output generation.|
– No rollover of unused credits to the next billing cycle.
|Unlimited AI words in as low as $32/month (+ 30 SEO reports)|
|Plan Type||– 5 Days (Full-feature set can be used with money-back guarantee)|
– Payment details required
|– 7 Days (Full-feature set can be used)|
– Limited features available after the free trial is over (if not subscribed)
– No payment details required for a free trial.
|Command Feature||Boss Mode, needs to buy seprately||Cruise, comes under the plan|
Jasper Pricing & Plans
Jasper comes with monthly plans which start from 29$/month, where’s users get credits and it spends every time when results are generated, no matter whether it’s useful and relevant to the topic or not.
And touse long form generator, users need to buy Boss mode which pricing is $59/month
And personally, I feel it’s a little bit expensive when compared to its competitors like scalenut. From this, you can get access to more affordable pricing payments.
But don’t worry there’s also a free plan.
Jasper Free Plan
Normally, you cannot find any free trial or plan on Jasper’s website. But here’s the good news we have partnered with Jasper and got a free plan for the saas guru audience.
Using this link, users will get the Jasper free plan with 10,000 words credit.
Scalenut Pricing & Plans
As for Scalenut Pricing, it comes under 12$ monthly starting deal in which users get access most of it’s tools.
But to access prime features such as Cruise mode, Paraphrasing, and team collab you have but mid-tier plan pricing $32/ month.
Compared to Jasper, Scalenut is much more affordable.
Plus, there’s also a scalenut-free plan available to try and experience this amazing tool.
Final Verdict: Conclusion
Both tools are good but currently, now, I felt Scalenut is far better than Jasper in both terms of Content quality and pricing.
I mean why pay the high amount when you get more advanced and better features, spending few bucks extra.
You can also read this,
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share with more people like you!