In this post, we are going to review and compare the industry’s 2 best A.I writing tools- Jasper vs Scalenut. And will find out which one is really the best A.I tool for content generation, optimization and suggestion.
Note: Jarvis rebranded their name to JASPER
Both are GPT-3 A.I based content writing and generation tools, which generate content on short as well as long-form formats for making content writing an easy task.
Plus both have their own unique features, pros and cons.
But which one you should choose?, don’t worry this post will help you to find out.
So without wasting more time, lets start the comaprison.
- Quick Comparison: Scalenut vs Jasper Ai
- Scalenut Vs Jasper ai: Which one is Better A.i Writer
- What’s the Difference & Who Wins: Scalenut vs Jasper
- A.I Generated Content Quality Comparison – Scalenut vs Jasper
- Content Research – Scalenut vs Jasper
- Content Brief – Scalenut vs Jasper
- Content Writing Assistant – Scalenut vs Jasper
- Pricing Comparison – Scalenut vs Jasper
- Final Verdict: Conclusion
Quick Comparison: Scalenut vs Jasper Ai
|Command Features||✔️, Boss Mode||✔️, Cruise Mode|
|Content Quality Check/Grade||❌||✔️|
|Free Version Available?||✔️||✔️|
|Pricing||From $49/Year- 1 site||$59/Lifetime- 5 sites|
|||👉 Try Jasper||👉 Try Scalenut|
Scalenut Vs Jasper ai: Which one is Better A.i Writer
Jasper ai is built on GPT 3 technology using that users can generate short as well as long-form content.
There’s also a Boss Mode writing assistant available for more flexibility in generating content. But to use Boss Mode users need to pay extra.
While Scalenut is also built on GPT 3 ai technology but they even use their in-house developed ai models to give far better content generation which is highly related to your content topic.
Along with ai writing assistant, there are also SEO features included in Scalenut such as Content grading, NLP terms, Content briefs, SEO metrics and more at a 4X cheaper price compared to Jasper ai.
◼️ Jasper Ai Overview
Jasper.ai is a GPT-3 artificial intelligence-based content writing tool that can help you create ads copy, long content posts, social posts, blog/e-commerce product descriptions, marketing emails, and much more.
What’s great about Jasper.ai is that it can help you save a lot of time and effort in creating content. All you need to do is input what you want to write about, and Jasper.ai will do the rest.
In addition, Jasper.ai is constantly learning and improving its algorithms, so you can be sure that the content it produces will be of the highest quality.
If you’re looking for a content writing tool that can help you save time and create high-converting content, Jasper.ai is definitely worth checking out.
Jasper Ai Feature:
- Content generation
- Ai machine learning
- Grammer checked
- Plagiarism checked original content
- Ai templates
- Sentence Formating
- SEO friendly
- Boss Mode
- SurferSEO integration
- Team collaboration
3 reasons why you should choose Jasper
- One of the most notable features of Jasper is its ability to learn and improve over time. This means that as more data is fed into the system, Jasper gets better at making predictions and recommendations.
- Another key feature of Jasper is its focus on personalization. The platform is designed to offer users personalized recommendations based on their individual preferences. This makes it different from other AI platforms that tend to focus on providing general recommendations.
- Finally, Jasper is also designed to be highly scalable. This means that it can be used by businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. This is made possible by the fact that Jasper is built on top of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
Pros & Cons:
- Easy to use UI/UX.
- 10,000 Free Credits on Signup, Join Here
- Really useful content templates, especially AIDA, PAS, and content improver.
- Very helpful long form content assistant.
- Comes with game-changer Boss Mode
- Supports up to 30 different languages for content creation
- Grammar fixer and content simplifiers make things easier.
- Not all of the content that is generated is usable, thus credits waste
- Users have to buy monthly or yearly price subscriptions. (biggest con compared to it’s competitors)
- Prices are a little too high.
◼️ Scalenut Overview
Along with being an Ai writer, Scalenut also offers Content research, Briefs, Keyword/SEO suggestions and NLP terms to get a higher SERP position in search engines.
In most simple words, Scalenut is the perfect tool for content researchers who want to get the .most out of their content.
With Scalenut, you can easily find the most relevant and target keywords for your content, write SEO-friendly long-form content, and create click-worthy marketing copies.
There’s also a Cruise Mode similar to Jasper’s Boss Mode without needed to pay extra.
Recently Scalenut announce integration with SEMrush. This means users can make better use of existing features like SEO competitor analysis, topic clusters and more to optimize their SEO efforts for better ROI.
This is huge news for anyone who relies on SEO to drive traffic and sales, as Semrush is one of the most popular and comprehensive SEO tools on the market.
With Scalenut, you can now track your SEO progress and performance in real-time, and make adjustments on the fly to ensure you’re always ahead of the competition.
Not to mention, you can also use Semrush’s powerful keyword research capabilities to find the right keywords to target for your business.
- Content research
- Content briefs
- A.i writing assistant
- 40+ ai assistant templates
- Command feature
- Cruise Mode
- NLP terms and recommendation
- Grammer & Tone check
- Plagiarism checked original content
- SEO tools and features
- Content grade
- 5 min SEO Blog Creation
- Team members collaboration
- Chrome Extension
- Semrush integration
3 reasons why you should use Scalenut
- Begin with a single term and receive extensive reports chock-full of useful information. SEO Assistant helps you plan material that will rank by using its knowledge of important terms, h tags, readability, and intent.
- Get winning content ideas and copy from AI. With AI Copywriter, you will get new and limitless content ideas at the touch of a button. It’s your obvious advantage, which extends to full blogs, email headers, ad copy, social media postings, and various other content formats.
- With the SEO Assistant’s intelligent editor, make sure everything is in order, from key terms and image density to pertinent questions and h tags, and generate winning content every time.
Pros & Cons:
- Great UI/UX, easy to use and understand
- High-Quality Content (Output)
- A lot of Copywriting templates
- Google NLP feature is a good inclusion
- Content research made easy
- Cruise mode to generate content with the fast pace
- Affordable pricing
- Keywords and SEO suggestions
- Chrome extension makes the usage even outside the platform
- There is nothing to mention here as a disadvantage because platform consistently improiving.
What’s the Difference & Who Wins: Scalenut vs Jasper
There’s also a good detailed comparison video, which instantly anser which tool is better, I suggest you should watch it,
A.I Generated Content Quality Comparison – Scalenut vs Jasper
First thing first, generated content quality of these tools!
Content Quality – Scalenut
If you watched the above Scalenut vs Jasper comparison video to the end, then it’s quite clear that scalenut is best in terms of A.I’s content quality and generate better results.
It’s long-form editor is equipped with a toolbar and generated content is useful and relevant to the topic.
Content Quality – Jasper
While on the other hand, Jasper is a good generation of short-term content but when it comes to long-term content, it’s really disappointing and sometimes shows irrelevant content.
Plus, there’s no editing toolbar like we have in scalenut.
Content Research – Scalenut vs Jasper
Content Research – Scalenut
After integration with Semrush, Scalenut now also offer Keyword Research & Topic Cluster to give it’s users more useful features for content research.
Plus in SEO hub section, as part of content research we can get all rich insights and information about the topic/keyword (we are aiming for top ranking poistion) from analyzing Top 30 SERP competition. Such as,
- How much average Words Count should be for the post
- Headings needed
- Readilibity level
This gives us an overall idea how much avearge words, headings or images we needed in out content to compete with top SERPs.
Additionally, we can also research and see Competitors outlines (topic headings) which they covered in their post.
We can even find most relevant questions, citations & NLP terms which can be used in our content.
Believe it saves a lot time for content research. And I havn’t found such good until now.
Content Research – Jasper
Jasper don’t offer any content research features at all. Users need to use other tools such as Surfer SEO.
Winner: Scalenut is the clear winner here. It’s content research feature saves a lot time and efforts.
Resulting we instantly get what need to be added in our content to compete and rank higer for the targeted keyword.
Content Brief – Scalenut vs Jasper
This simply means creating a outline or road map from analysed data, what topics we are going to cover in content.
Content Brief – Scalenut
Along with content research we can also create a content brief (exoskelton of our content) in scalenute.
Like I said above in content research section, we can also see top competitors outlines (topics they covered in their post). And because they are ranking on top SERP results means topic they have covered, people finding it helpful.
Now my simple task to also add and cover same topics in my content but with more detailed information.
Content Brief – Jasper
Sadly, Jasper even don’t offer Content Brief feature with well analysed data.
Although there’s a outline builder ai assistant but there’s no relevancy with top SERP competiors.
It’s just ai generated headlines, no actual analysis done.
Content Writing Assistant – Scalenut vs Jasper
Content Writing – Scalenut
Scalenut writing panel filled with rich features and helps to create better content with only goal to achieve your content top SERP ranking.
Here, scalenut gives us ability to use all it’s features A.i writer, SEO/content optimizer, NLP terms, Competitor content glimpse, writing assistant.
For example, in above image you can notice my content brief imported what I’ve researched and created.
After that I used a.i to write some content for few topics with manual arrangement.
While writing, in the same time I can view what is my word count, readibility, content graded.
Plus, how many times most relevant keywords appeared on content.
Along with these, I can also view my Competitors (top serp poistions), content for some guidance.
And all this I can do without leaving the platform.
Think yourself, how much time efforts it saved me. And most importantly My content is better than competitor, fully SEO optimized with relevant topics included.
This is the magic of Scalenut.
Content Writing – Jasper
Jasper writing assistant gives control over A.i on content generation, like you can choose Tone of voice and content output length.
And compared to Scalenut, jasper has only some basic text formting options, that’s all you can do.
It’s most of the power is A.i content generation.
Winner: Scalenut give us more than an A.i writer.
Pricing Comparison – Scalenut vs Jasper
|Credits Use Limit||– Credits spends on output generation.|
– No rollover of unused credits to the next billing cycle.
|Unlimited AI words in as low as $32/month (+ 30 SEO reports)|
|Plan Type||– 5 Days (Full-feature set can be used with money-back guarantee)|
– Payment details required
|– 7 Days (Full-feature set can be used)|
– Limited features available after the free trial is over (if not subscribed)
– No payment details required for a free trial.
|Command Feature||Boss Mode, needs to buy seprately||Cruise, comes under the plan|
Jasper Pricing & Plans
Jasper comes with monthly plans which start from 29$/month, where’s users get credits and it spends every time when results are generated, no matter whether it’s useful and relevant to the topic or not.
And touse long form generator, users need to buy Boss mode which pricing is $59/month
And personally, I feel it’s a little bit expensive when compared to its competitors like scalenut. From this, you can get access to more affordable pricing payments.
But don’t worry there’s also a free plan.
Jasper Free Plan
Normally, you cannot find any free trial or plan on Jasper’s website. But here’s the good news we have partnered with Jasper and got a free plan for the saas guru audience.
Using this link, users will get the Jasper free plan with 10,000 words credit.
Scalenut Pricing & Plans
As for Scalenut Pricing, it comes under 12$ monthly starting deal in which users get access most of it’s tools.
But to access prime features such as Cruise mode, Paraphrasing, and team collab you have but mid-tier plan pricing $32/ month.
Compared to Jasper, Scalenut is much more affordable.
Plus, there’s also a scalenut-free plan available to try and experience this amazing tool.
Final Verdict: Conclusion
Both tools are good but currently, now, I felt Scalenut is far better than Jasper in both terms of Content quality, NLP terms, SEO features and pricing.
I mean why pay the high amount when you get more advanced and better features, spending few bucks extra.
In simple words,
Scalenut = Jasper + Surfer SEO and still winning.
Liked the comparison, You can also read this,
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share with more people like you!